The Husqvarna YTH2042 42-Inch 540cc 20 HP Briggs & Stratton Intek Lever Activated Hydrostatic Transmission Riding Lawn Tractor offers a 1 1/2 to 4 in. cutting height, 42 in. cutting width and 6 cutting height increments. Also, you get the fender mounted cutting height adjustment that is accessed easily and the cutting deck that is spring assisted.
It has a powerful 20 HP Briggs and Stratton Intek engine that is a single cylinder and offers excellent performance and power. You get smooth reverse and forward speed capability with the hydrostatic transmission. It has an efficiently working cruise control feature which helps to keep the tractor at even speed. This is even if your lawn is at a slope. The Husqvarnas Air Induction mowing technology improves the deck by drawing air from top to bottom.
Features – Benefits:
1. Includes 20 HP Briggs and Stratton powerful engine as well as a 42 in cutting width.
2. Get easy direction and speed control through the hydrostatic transmission with fender mounted lever.
3. Included are the adjustable seat, ergonomic steering wheel and fender mounted cutting height adjustment.
4. Also included are the anti-scalp wheels, air induction that helps increase cutting performance and the deck wash port.
5. Comes complete with a 2 year warranty and is non-CARB compliant.
Product – Shipping Details:
1. Shipping dimensions are 69.3 by 49 by 41.4 in., weighs 564 lbs., and has 2 1/2 stars on Amazon and 2 customer reviews.
Pros: Husqvarna YTH2042 is a powerful and well equipped tractor that does a whole lot for its price. It is a decent size with great handling. It even handles hills and acres of land. It is simple to function and maintain and compact enough to even mow in garden areas. It starts great, has an adjustable seat and is extremely comfortable to drive. Plus, you do not even have to hunt for the controls like other tractors.
Cons: The Husqvarna YTH2042 Riding Lawn Tractor is a bit of a bumpy ride, however, that is to be expected with tractors. Gasoline washes off the white paint found on the controls and some of the parts come loose easily. Customer support is not the greatest either as they do not respond. The steering wheel would have been better if put on straight. Even through these minor flaws, this is a great machine and functions well.