The Husqvarna RZ4216 42-Inch 16.5 HP Briggs & Stratton Zero Turn Riding Lawn Mower is a durable and dependable lawn mower that really gets the job done. It has a Hydro-Gear EZT maintenance free transmission and mowing technology that draws the air from the deck top and bottom. This helps to enhance the grass lift and makes for a more consistent grass cutting.
The rear wheels swing in under the mower which helps to maneuver better with lower turning radius fully locked. You can connect a water hose through the deck wash port so you can clean under the deck. This mower offers foam padded steering levers, convenient control placement and you get an adjustable seat. All this helps the mower to be much easier to operate.
Features – Benefits:
1. Great for residential applications with its zero turn riding and 42 in. cutting width.
2. Comes with a maintenance free transmission and a 16.5 HP Briggs and Stratton engine.
3. Comes with easy access controls, great overview and an ergonomic drivers position.
4. Includes a deck wash port and air induction to improve cutting performance.
5. Comes with a 2 year warranty and is non-CARB compliant.
Product – Shipping Details:
1. This mowers shipping measurements are 75 by 43 by 44 in., ships at 430 lbs., and has 3 customer reviews and 2 1/2 stars on Amazon.
Pros: This Husqvarna RZ4216 mower works fabulous if you are looking for a quick and easy grass cut. Contrary to what a couple people say, this mower has no problems negotiating steep hills. Some excellent points to this mower is the solid tube steel frame, integrated maintenance free transmission, the rock solid front casters and the zero-turn mower feature. The optional mulch/collection capability and side ejection feature is great. This mower is really easy to operate due to its adjustable seat and the placement of the controls.
Cons: The Husqvarna RZ4216 Zero Turn Riding Lawn Mower is not the best mower for really tall grass. If you take a sharp turn, you might end up tearing up your ground. The belt has been known to come loose but this is due to the Idler pulley shaking. Once you tighten up the arm which holds it, the belt stays on. Other than these minor annoyances, it is a pretty solid and great performing mower.